Morris Guitar - Model W-50 - 1970s Vintage Acoustic - Matsumoku - with Case
Subcribe to back in stock notification
This guitar was handmade in the late 70s at Morris' Matsumoku workshop in Japan. A fantastic Square Shoulder Vintage Acoustic of utmost quality and in excellent condition. 3 piece back with many detailed features on this gorgeous and superb sounding guitar.
The Morris W-50 is one of the top line models built by Morris during the famous high-quality era of Japan. Expert quality construction with premium aged woods that provide a perfect combination for amazing tone that is also aesthetically gorgeous.
This W-50 features:
- All solid wood construction
- Top: Ezo Spruce - beautifully grained spruce accented with 4-ply binding and inlaid with abalone and a matching rosette.
- Sides: Rosewood
- Back : 3-piece rosewood/maple/rosewood with multicolored purling.
- Neck: Mahogany with a "V" profile
- Fretboard : bound rosewood with mother of pearl inlays
- Bridge: Rosewood - very clean with no lifting or bellying,
- Headstock : original Morris branded, bound and handsomely decorated with an abalone TF Morris logo.
- Tuners: Gotoh tuning machines function perfectly
- This guitar is in amazing condition. Setup with Low action for easy play, intonation spot on and sounds great along the entire fretboard.
- An excellent response and a rich, deep tonality and a full spectrum of sound,
- The guitar exhibits only a very few, hardly noticeable dings and just a very few almost indiscernible handling marks.
- This is a super opportunity to own a great MXXXXX-inspired flat top at a fraction of what an original one will cost.
- This guitar is guaranteed to please even the pickiest of players and amaze you with its tone and comfort.
It has just been set up for optimal tone and playability. The action is smooth and the intonation is great all along the board.
Most importantly guitar doesn’t have any structural problems. Its neck is straight, fingerboard and frets shine and in great shape.
What is my protection as a buyer?
All purchases on the site are backed by our 7 Day Buyer Protection. If anything arrives damaged or not as described, you just need to contact us within 7 days of delivery with documentation of the issues. We need you to contact us first, as the majority of issues are resolved between discussing with our team.
Anything outside of that 7-day window, or a situation that is not damaged/not as described, does not apply to the policy.
As far as manufacturer warranties, that would be dependent on the item itself, and what each item and manufacturers offers with each specific listing.
What are the steps of getting a refund/return started?
Gather documentation (e.g. photos, video) of any issues once they are encountered and email us with that information. firstname.lastname@example.org
Request a refund on the order.
Allow us 24-48 hours to respond to any request. Once approved, ship the item back to our warehouse (unless a partial refund or other arrangements were discussed). Once the item is back in our warehouse's possession, your refund should be initiated in 48 hours.
Who is responsible for return shipping costs?
If the item you purchased arrived damaged by shipping, and you reported the issues to us within 7 days of delivery, we would be responsible for the return shipping costs.
On a preference-based return, typically the buyer would be responsible for purchasing the return shipping label, as well as coordinating return shipping logistics with the carrier. Where can I find a return address? Ultimately, you will want to contact us about your item to get the preferred return shipping address. You can message us, chat with us via our main site, or via email email@example.com It is very important to ensure our team has approved your return before shipping the item back.
All items are carefully packed and shipped via the following shipping providers: UPS, FedEx, and USPS Items are shipped with insurance, and signature required. Items are typically shipped within one day of order, if not sooner. Tracking ID will be provided to you once released to carrier.
All used items include all parts, components, manuals (hard copy or downloadable). It has been tested to manufacturer's specifications and is guaranteed to work perfectly, but will show signs of use. It may be less attractive than new inventory, but it's priced even lower! This inventory is a great value.