EBS- Micro Bass II - Multi Effects Pedal - In Box - Free Ship
Subcribe to back in stock notification
EBS Microbass II - In original Box - Excellent Condition
B B B BASSSSSSS - Get your sound dialed in and take it with you anywhere.
This MicroBass II can be used as an active direct box, a one or two channel preamp, instrument switcher or blender.
The EBS MicroBass 3 is a 2-channel preamp, built exclusively with premium components. It is engineered by EBS in Sweden with technologies from the famous HD360 and Fafner II amplifier designs.
The preamp operates at a signal level equal to a professional mixing console (+/- 15V) which gives you plenty of headroom. The high signal level makes it suitable to use as a preamp in combination with any type of power amp.
Run the Clean and Drive channels in series or parallel. Use the dual balanced XLR-outputs to tap the signal post and pre EQ at the same time. If you run the Effects loop in stereo mode, the balanced outputs become a Left and Right output instead.
With 10 Mohms input impedance, it handles any type of bass – passive, active or with piezo pickups.
The built-in tuner makes it easy to tune between songs without the need of an external device. The MicroBass 3 also carries an onboard compressor, similar to the one found on several EBS amplifiers.
The analog EBS MicroBass 3 ensures your sound – every time.Specifications
- Parallel mode 1.5 Mohms // 44 pF
- Serial mode 10 Mohms // 22 pF
- Gain Range min/max -oo/ +30 dB
- Gain Peak LED +10 dBv
- Frequency Response +0 / -3 dB 20 - 20.000 Hz
- Filter Type Shelving High/Low Pass
- Gain: Lo +6 dB @ 80 Hz
Mid -2 dB @ 900 Hz
Hi +3 dB @ 7.5 kHz
- Filter Type Shelving. Gain: +10 dB @ 10 kHz
- Bass Filter: Type 12 dB/oct. Shelving. Gain Range +/- 18 dB @ 60 Hz
- Middle Filter: Type Bandpass Filter. Freq Range 50 - 5.000 Hz. Q - Boost 0.5 - 1.3, Q - Cut 0.5 - >5. Gain Range +/- 12-15 dB
- Treble Filter: Type Shelving. Gain Range +/- 18 dB @ 8 kHz
COMP/LIMIT: Comp Gain 0 dB
- Attenuation max 24 dB
- Compression Ratio max 3:1
- Attack (80%) typ <10 ms
- Release (80%) typ 100 ms
- INPUT: Input Impedance 1.8 Mohms // 22 pF
- DRIVE: Gain Range 40 dB
- Lo: Type 2nd harmonics soft
- Hi: Type Symmetrical 2-stage with +18 dB gain
- TYPE: Thin/Normal/Deep Pre Drive EQ
- Tone Filter: Type 6 dB/oct. Low Pass. Frequency Range 700 - 20k Hz
- Middle Filter: Type Bandpass Filter. Frequency Range 100 - 4.500 Hz. Q 1.2, Gain Range +/- 15 dB
- Loop Signal Level nominal -10 dBv
- Gain Unity (1:1)
- Output Impedance <100 ohms
- Input Impedance >200 kohms // 22 pF
- Recommended Impedance 32 - 200 ohms
- Input Impedance 20 kohms
- Nominal Level -10 dBv
- Output Impedance <1 kohms
- Signal Level nominal 0 dBv
- Output Level nominal -20dBv
- XLR Connections 1-GND, 2-Hot, 3-Cold
- Options Pre/Post EQ, L/R Ch. in stereo mode
- Power Requirements Idle 450mA @9V. Max 750mA @9V (with headphones at max output level)
Dimensions (WxDxH): max 168 x 124 x 53 mm / 6.6” x 4.9” x 2.1”
Weight: 660 g ( 1.5 lbs.)
What is my protection as a buyer?
All purchases on the site are backed by our 7 Day Buyer Protection. If anything arrives damaged or not as described, you just need to contact us within 7 days of delivery with documentation of the issues. We need you to contact us first, as the majority of issues are resolved between discussing with our team.
Anything outside of that 7-day window, or a situation that is not damaged/not as described, does not apply to the policy.
As far as manufacturer warranties, that would be dependent on the item itself, and what each item and manufacturers offers with each specific listing.
What are the steps of getting a refund/return started?
Gather documentation (e.g. photos, video) of any issues once they are encountered and email us with that information. email@example.com
Request a refund on the order.
Allow us 24-48 hours to respond to any request. Once approved, ship the item back to our warehouse (unless a partial refund or other arrangements were discussed). Once the item is back in our warehouse's possession, your refund should be initiated in 48 hours.
Who is responsible for return shipping costs?
If the item you purchased arrived damaged by shipping, and you reported the issues to us within 7 days of delivery, we would be responsible for the return shipping costs.
On a preference-based return, typically the buyer would be responsible for purchasing the return shipping label, as well as coordinating return shipping logistics with the carrier. Where can I find a return address? Ultimately, you will want to contact us about your item to get the preferred return shipping address. You can message us, chat with us via our main site, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org It is very important to ensure our team has approved your return before shipping the item back.
All items are carefully packed and shipped via the following shipping providers: UPS, FedEx, and USPS Items are shipped with insurance, and signature required. Items are typically shipped within one day of order, if not sooner. Tracking ID will be provided to you once released to carrier.
All used items include all parts, components, manuals (hard copy or downloadable). It has been tested to manufacturer's specifications and is guaranteed to work perfectly, but will show signs of use. It may be less attractive than new inventory, but it's priced even lower! This inventory is a great value.