Gibson Explorer Electric Guitar in Antique Natural finish.
|Feature:||What it does:|
|Mahogany body||Rich, warm, focused sound; added sustain|
|Mahogany neck||Great sustain, strength, and warm tone|
|Rosewood fretboard||Open, warm tone and smooth playing feel|
|Nashville Tune-o-matic bridge||Tune-O-Matic bridge, rear-facing screws|
- Profile: Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- End of Board Width: 2.26"
- Inlays: Acrylic Dots
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Grover Mini Rotomatics
- Pickguard: White 3-ply
- Control Knobs: Black Speed Knobs
- Switch Tip: Black
- Jack Plate Cover : Chrome
- Neck Pickup: BurstBucker 2
- Bridge Pickup: BurstBucker 3
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 1 Tone & Toggle Switch
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Hard Shell Case
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Antique Natural
- Shipping Weight: 31.25 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 51 x 20 x 7 in
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): GIB DSX00 ANCH1