The Roland GR-30 represents the state-of-the-art in guitar synthesis. It combines a new set of 384 high-quality instrument sounds with unique Arpeggiator, Synth Harmonist and multi-effects capabilities.
- 384 stunning instrument sounds (tones) including vintage analog synths, fat basses, nylon string guitars, organs, orchestral sounds, various ethnic instruments, and much more
- Lightning-fast triggering via optional GK-2A Divided Pickup
- Advanced programmable Arpeggiator allows for the creation of various arpeggios simply by holding down a guitar chord and strumming the strings
- New Synth Harmonist feature adds "intelligent" harmony to a single note
- Built-in reverb, delay, chorus, and flanging effects
- Gives guitarists access to the world of MIDI music, computer-based sequencing, etc.
- Note that this product is no longer in production. Similar capabilities can be found in the GR-33 Guitar Synthesizer.
- Polyphony: 28 notes
- Preset Patches: 128
- User Patches: 128
- ROM: 8MB with 384 waveforms
- Effects: reverb, chorus
- Screen: 3-character 7-segment LED
- Power Consumption: 440 mA at 9V
- Weight: 1.6 kg
- Dimensions: 302 mm x 274 mm x 58 mm