The ZFX C5.1t from Zoom combines sophisticated amplifier modeling software with a USB audio interface that together provide guitarists and bassists the ability to create great tone using an intuitive software/hardware setup.
Zoom will be familiar to most Guitar Select Members as a long–established manufacturer of rackmount studio processors and, especially, guitar effects.
The C5.1t USB audio interface is specifically designed for the needs of guitarists. With a cool, amphead design, use the C5.1t foot controller to put your effects on the floor. Connect guitars, basses, vocal mics or keyboards and get high-quality, 24-bit/48 kHz recording resolution. And both are USB bus-powered. so an external power supply is not necessary.
Accelerator Blends Tube and Solid-State Sound
The Hi-Z input section of each interface features a 12AX7 tube, the classic guitar preamp tube. Blending the clarity of solid-state sound with the natural compression and saturation of a vacuum tube creates a warm, organic tone that only comes from ZFX interfaces.
XLR microphone inputs with phantom power
Two balanced XLR inputs with 48V phantom power are on board for use with condenser microphones to record vocal or acoustic instruments.
The C5.1t has an expression pedal and five function switches. While playing your guitar, you can control preset parameters and effects of the ZFX with your foot for comfortable, professional feeling performance. The expression pedal not only handles regular effect control functions such as volume, wah or pitch shift and can also be used to adjust modulation rate or reverb mix level in real time. The five assignable switches can be used to turn effects on/off, toggle patches, perform tap tempo input, activate bypass mode and more.
Includes Cubase LE4 powerful music production system that can handle recording, editing, and mixing tasks both for audio and for MIDI.
With its intuitive user interface, we've made ZFX easy to setup and change while you play. Changing amp settings, cabinet layout, mic position and rearranging the stompbox effects is simple with our unique drag and drop operation. So you can alter your setup quickly, and get immediate results, unleashing your creativity in ways that were previously unimaginable.
- Simultaneous Recording Channels:2(stereo) Simultaneous Playback Channels: 2(stereo) Quantization: 24bit
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1/48kHz
- Frequency Response:[44.1kHz] 20Hz to 20kHz (+0dB/-0.5dB) [48kHz] 20Hz to 22kHz (+0dB/-1dB)
- USB Interface: Type B (USB1.1 Full-speed compatible)
- Hi-Z Input: 1/4" phone jack (Input Impedance: 470k, Input Level: -17dBm to +4dBm)
- Mic Inputs: 2xXLR-1/4" phone combo jack(Input Impedance: 1k or more, Input Level: -38dBm to +1dBm, Pin 2 Hot / Tip: HOT, Ring: COLD, Sleeve: GND) Line Inputs: 2x1/4" phone jack (Input Impedance: 47k,
- Rated Input Level: -10dBm) ?AUX Input: 1/8" stereo phone jack (Input Impedance: 15k?,
- Rated Input Level: -10dBm)
- Phantom Power: 48V(with On/Off switch)
- Line Outputs: 2x1/4" phone jack (Output Impedance: 5k or less,
- Rated Output Level: -10dBm)
- Headphone Output: 1/4" stereo phone jack(Output Impedance: 10,
- Rated Output: 20mW / 32? load)
- Residual Noise Level: -96dBm (Output Jack, Input short/at the unity gain/IHF-A typ.)
- Vacuum Tube: 12AX7
- Direct monitoring: Mono/Stereo switchable
- Power Requirements: USB bus power
- Current Draw: 480mA
- Dimensions: 390(W) x 245(D) x 83(H)mm
- Weight: 3.2kg
- Supplied Accessory: USB cable